CHRYSLER SEBRING BATTERY PROBLEM

1999 Chrysler Sebring • 154,500 miles

My car decided to quit on me tonight and I need some info on what it could be. I drove my car to 3 different work places with 2hrs shutoff time at each place. I decided to order take out food and when I went back outside to start my car to leave, it would not start. So this is where I need the help.
1. The ignition will turn over but only makes a clicking sound
2. The lights do work(so i'm guessing its not the battery)
3. Jumper cables were added in case it could have been the battery but still failed to start(just the clicking sound)
4. All the lights and dingings come on when trying to start.
I am hoping someone could give me a little insight on what could be causing this. The car was just taken to advanced auto parts to be put on the computer due to the oil pressure gauge not wanting to read. The oil was just recently change &, it's got gas in the tank. ANY and ALL info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
April1980

Take your car to a shop with real techs. Parts guys are not techs and want to sell you parts.

From your description, you may need a starter motor.