CHEVROLET VENTURE PROBLEM

1999 Chevrolet Venture • 20,000 miles

I am trying to remove the wiper arm to mount on the new wiper trans. Are there any other clips or screws I might have missed. Or are they extremely stubborn?

Mnahmens

PS I did remove the 8mm Nut at the base of the Wiper.

Mnahmens
That comes out as an assembly pic enclosed.

No That is not what I am trying to do. The Shaft that holds the wiper arm was replaced.I need to remove the wiper arm from the old shaft to move on to the new wiper trans assembly.I am talking about the wiper blade and arm unit. How does the wiper arm come off the shat I removed the Plastic cap and nut holding the wiper arm on.

Mnahmens
Ok you'll have to pry up on the wiper arm to get it off as it sits on a splined shaft. They are on there pretty tight. Once thenut is off.

OK I will try that again.I have noticed that the wiper metal is quite soft. Had already broke the plastic ring around the base, and this bugger is not moving.I even tapped the Threaded part with a rubber mallet.

But thanks.

Mnahmens