1999 Chevrolet S-10 • 55,000 miles

1999 Chevrolet S-10 transmission cooler line is leaking. The fluid is running down the line and dripping on the ground under the passenger side of the truck.I am not sure if it has came loose or if it may have a pinhole in it somewhere. I can't really tell were it is coming from.

This vehicle had an alternator installed by someone that was also underneath it when doing the installation. I am not sure if he may have put a hole in it or if the fitting has come loose. I can, t see all of the line from underneath the truck.

It is possible that he may have bumpped the line causing it to leak. It could have been rusted. However, you need to replace it. The lines run from the trans to the radiator. It would be much easier if it was on a rack. See if he will help you out since it started after the work.