MAJOR ELECTRICAL

1999 Chevrolet Blazer • 151,000 miles

Went to start the blazer, turned the key and heard a pop and no power at all. No lights nothing. Is there a fusable link or a main fuse? I had been having problem starting the blazer in cold weather.
Hawkeye882

There is a main fuse right of radiator and check underhood ign fuses in fuse box

Update when I went back to the blazer the lights were, still hard to start in cold weather. When it does start runs fine. Do you have a pic or diagram where this main fuse is so I can check it. BTW when I tried to start this morning it cranked but no start, I checked the battery cables and the positive cable was very hot.

Hawkeye882
Clean the battery cables first. Makesure all corrosion is off ofit. The diagram will tell you right where the fuse tha ti'm talking about is however if it cranks then that is not it. Scan for codes and check fuelpressure with a gauge auto parts rent them. Check all underhood fuses.

Ok, I finally got it scanned I am getting a P1351 High voltage 1 & 4.

Hawkeye882
This is the ignition module circuit. It's best to have apro check this because it's quite involved and requires a scan tool (pro model) to do certain checks. It can also be a vechicle control module which are vin specific and a pro needs to install them anyhow as they need to program them.