ELECTRICAL NO POWER

1999 Chevrolet Blazer • 4.3L 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 100,000 miles

My low beam lights were not working, I found a wire that looked burnt at the wiring harness junction under the dash as I was taking this apart it sparked. I reinstalled it and checked all the fuses, turned the key it started to turnover and then just stopped. Once this happened there was no electrical power to anything, I checked all the doses again and nothing was blown. I checked the fuse link under the battery and it looks ok. Still no electrical pore to anything.
Rwdaniel3078

You probably hooked the wire to the wrong place for one check the things I've pointed out in first pic second pic is where wires go to headlight switch and what fuses to check.

All fuses are good. The only thing that was disconnected was the harness from the junction box under the dash.

Rwdaniel3078
Then make sure the junction box was connected correctly and pins are not bent going into the wrong place your problem has to be in that area.