LIGHT PROBLEM

1999 Buick Park Avenue • FWD Automatic •

I replaced a part under my dash today and have apparently created a problem. This might be caused by a plug that I didn't plug in. I couldn't find where it would go and I have known Buick to have spare plugs for extra accessories in the past so I thought this might just be a case of that, but now I am thinking it's not.

The Problem:
No Park Lights. The park lights will not come on in any mode or situation. The brake lights, turn signals, and headlights all work but at night there are no lights on the rear of the car nor the amber marker lights on the front. The license plate light and the dashboard lights also are not on and can't be turned on.

Connector:
The connector I didn't plug in is on a wire that is bundled with a set that goes up the steering column. These wires and those from the steering column all go up under the dash near the firewall and I cannot trace them. The connector itself is white with a red clip around the wires. It has a handful of wires (dash is still put back together for now so I can't say how many until I take it apart Friday morning) I think it's between 4 and 6 though, not a huge bundle.

Does anyone know where this connector should plug or what problems could cause these symptoms? Thanks for the help!
Theatrrap

Check the headlight switch. It is responsible for power to all the lights mentioned.