BRAKE PADAL SOFT ON A 99 /HONDA ACCORD

1999 Acura CL • 110,000 miles

I have a 99 Acura CL, same as a 99 Accord with ABS in terms of the brake master cylinder. I just had my rear left caliper and rear pads changed. Now, my brake pedal is hard on the first push, then sloooowly goes down. I went back to the mechanic, he bled the system a bit more, it's a bit better but still doing the same thing. He said he checked for leaks everywhere, couldn't see anything. He said it's most likely the brake master cylinder. Is it possible the system wasn't bled well enough?

Do you agree and thank you.
Fstrdr

Have him recheck the brake master cylinder could be leaking internally

He asked me to check under the car, when it's dry, it's been snowing and raining lately, to see if the lines are leaking as well as the brake fluid level, to see if it goes down. If the master cylinder leaked internally, would I see a difference in fluid level as well? Thanks.

Fstrdr
If the master cylinder is leaking externally, -if no outside leakage replace the master cylinder and rebleed the system all over again in sequences

One last question. If I was looking for a new brake master cylinder, what brand should I go with? My mechanic recommended just not to go with reman. I see many people recommending OEM. Are any of the other brands good, Centric, Beck Arnley, Wagner, Raysbestos and such? Thank you very much for your help.

Fstrdr
Go OEM part