COUPLE OF THINGS

1998 Saturn SC2 • 230 miles

When I put ac hose on the compressor to check the needle goes over the red line. IS there anyway I can make it a little faster not a race car just a little inless possible haha but yeah haha
Bbarbo9

What does the ac hose have to do with the red line? Do you mean the rpm gauge?

On the ac hose where it has the tempature it goes past the redline.

Bbarbo9
Iam confused also so your hooking up a ac pressure gauge to the ac hose where you charge it?

Bbarbo9
On just the low side?Also is the ac compressor turned on when its reading so high?

No the high side like super high and yes

Bbarbo9
Alright with the engine idling with the ac on what are the high and low pressure readings?Also when you turn on the ac does the radiator fan come on?

I dont remember the numbers sorry.I just remember the needle was on the other side of the red like past the red just above it actually and yes the fan cuts on

Bbarbo9
It would really help to know the high and low pressure readings?Also if there is plenty of air being pulled thru the radiator?Iam not there to see the readings so iam flying blind without the info. The number one thing I have seen cause a pressure issue on those cars are the expansion valves.

So how do I check/fix that

Bbarbo9