ELECTRICAL PLEASE HELP

1998 Plymouth Voyager • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 223,678 miles

I have a 98 plymath grand voiger my blinkers and heater dont work it blows the 10 amp fuze every time I hit the key I toke off the blinker swick but it still did it I have diconnected every thing that deals with the blinkers and the heater. And it still blows the fuze the fuze hase b/u lmp abs bu is back up lights abs is braks and I dont have abs. Im last can you please help it the only car I have
Robin l lyman

I can't find the fuse your talking about attached are some photos tell me where it is located.

Dr Loot
Its number 12 staring from left to right I did not count the one above number 1. It is a 10amp for bakup lights and lmp what ever that is and abs. The fuze box under the dash. Last night I discoverd that my horn dont work as well.

Robin l lyman
Question
Asked on November 25, 2010

1998 Plymouth Voyager with 223,678 miles
6 cyl Automatic Front Wheel Drive

1998 Plymouth Voyager robins electrical
hi its robin the fuze I was refering to is number 12 under the dash for bakup lights and what ever lmp is and abs. I do know that my horn dont work to just realisd that last night.

Asked by robin l lyman

I realize I am talking to a woman "robin" don't get me wrong but you are not making sense. According to the wire diagrams of your vehicle everything you are mentioning are on different circuits, the turn signals runoff a relay, your blower motor also runs off a relay, the horn runs off fuse #9 The ABS runs off fuse #6, 12, 13, 25. So it impossible to understand that your telling me. No offense, but do you have a male friend that can look at your car and explain to me what's going on? I am just a moper upper, no one will bother to respond to you except me, that's because I have mercy and I will help you if I can get some precise information. Sorry about that I will be waiting for your response.

Dr Loot
I know it dont make sens. Thats the resin I need help put a pic in to show you the fuz you can put one in but as soon as you hit the key it blows.I went as for as to unplug the steering colume exsept the enigshtion the blow moter bakup lights I unpluged those to I dont have abs or I whoud have unpluged that to. IT's just when that fuze whent that when every thing stoped working.I hope the pic tells more of what Im tring to say. No other fuze is blowen so it dont make sens. Thank you even if you cant help thank you.

Robin l lyman
Thank you for the photo, a picture says a thousand words, I have a question, before the problem started when you're having problems with the mirrors? With the rear blower motor? With the interior lights? With the turn signals? Dose the rear blower motor work? Is your van have a trailer light connection in the rear?

Dr Loot
I have one more question, does your van have heated seats?

Dr Loot