OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA BATTERY PROBLEM

1998 Oldsmobile Bravada • 200,000 miles

Just changed engine on bravada 5000 miles ago bout 4 months ago. Was running fine for little knowwhile. Now I know I have a ba d battery that dont hold charge. But when try starting it its making a louder noise from under the hood. And have power to everything in vehichle. I think has something to do with flywheel. Because that was only thing I really wasnt sure bout and didnt use a torque wrench. Any suggestions on what think it is?
Jshank23

You'll have to check to see if flywheel or starter has come loose. The flywheel can break if not torqued properly

Ok thank you what was wierd was charged the battery and tried startin it starting up. Few weeks after broke down. But more vibration and check gauges like is poppin on an off. And was driving it and just seemed to loose power to everything and just died out and then when tried to start again right after like it had no voltage in battery. Start with the starter?

Jshank23
Check the battery first including load test. Auto parts do this for free as well as tire stores that fix cars. If the battery is bad it will cause all kinds of problems