I NEED APICTURE OR AN ANSWER WERE MY SLAVE OR MASTER CYLYNDER IS LOCATED ON SENTRA1.6 CAUSE BESIDE THE BRAKEMASTER CYLYNDER THERE IS NOT ONE ON THIS CAR AND THERES A HOSE CONNECTED TOO THE TRANSMISSION THAT LEADS TO NO CONNECTION COULD THEY HA

1998 Nissan Sentra • 130,000 miles

I have given details of a clutch that goes staight to floor I see part of the problem fork and cable not tight but cant find master or slave cylynder was told by a carpro expert that this car has hydralic clutch what is difference with hydralic and reg do they both take a fluid holder if so where is it located I dont have repair manual for this car yet
Cherylp12

The difference is the older clutches didn't have have hydraulics. They were mechanical. As far as the clutch master cylinder, it is mounted on the firewall under the hood. Look under the dash where the pedal goes through the firewall. That is where it will be located. As far as the slave, it is on the transmission itself near the clutch.