HELLO, I HAVE A . THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS ERRATICLY WHEN DRIVING IT WILL NOT ACCELERATE PAST 20 MPH AND WHEN YOU LET OFF THE GAS IT COMES TO A COMPLETE STOP. JUST REPLACED THE FRONT BRAKE CALIPERS, BRAKE LINE, BRAKE PADS, MASTER CYLI

1998 Nissan Sentra • 104,000 miles

The problem I am having is erraticly when driving it will not accelerate past 20 mph and when you let off the gas it comes to a complete stop. Just replaced the front brake calipers, brake line, brake pads, master cylinder, and rotors. When I let it sit for a minute it will pick up acceleration?
Caly00

Check the exhaust system for restriction and also the fuel pressure -start here

Thanks for that my dad said that its definitely something with the brakes bc they were new brakes and it was as if the two front ones were burnt like charcoal would burn he said maybe something that relays from the front to back brakes?

Caly00
Could be the brakes are locking up-due to a caliper piston not retracting or a collasped brake hose

He was saying proportion valve. Would that cause the problem?

Caly00
Inspect/test the brake system that's the only way to find out