THE BLACK PAINT ON THE WIPER ARMS ON MY WAS PEELING AND MISSING IN PLACES SO I THOUGHT I'D TAKE THE ARMS OFF AND REPAINT THEM.

1998 Nissan Sentra • 300,000 miles

When I took the wiper arms off my 1998 Nissan Sentra to repaint them, somehow I got the arms switched and I'm not sure if I got the proper arm back to where it belongs. Is there an easy way to identify which is which? One has the letter "A" on it and the other has the letter "D" on it, plus the one arm that's marked "D" has a different sort of bend in the arm, different from the other one. I realize how stupid this makes me look, but I can deal with it as long as you can help me! Thanks for your time.
Scorpio08

Easiest is to march down to some used car lots or salvage yards, or even the shopping mall parking lot, and find another car like yours and look at the two arms. I wouldn't call it stupid. We all do things like that at times.

D = Driver.
A = Assistant

Arm would be different and if it is not fitted correctly, it can clash with the windshield cowl.