BRAKE LIGHT SWITCH

1998 Nissan Frontier • 4 cylinder •

I can't reach the nuts on the brake light switch on my 1998 Nisson Frontier. The brake lights stay on all of the time. I was told to loosen the nuts and adjust it, but I can't seen to get to them! Help, please.
Alexisk

You gonna have to find a way how to maneuver the nut otherwise the problem will remain-Get a smaller person to do it or whatever it takes to adjust it-

There's a bracket that is located right underneath the switch. Bracket is attached to steering wheel column. The bracket is blocking my getting the wrench in there.

Alexisk
What happens to these sometimes is there is a rubber bumper that the switch lands against and this bumper falls off leaving nothing for the switch to push against. You can get a new one from the dealer or you could just glue something in it's place. I have used a penny sometimes when in a pinch.

Wrenchtech