ENGINE REMOVAL

1998 Nissan Altima • 2.4L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 168,000 miles

I'm removing the engine from this car and ran into a problem with an AC line from a cylinder next to the radiator to the wall thats in the way. I have some articles that say I must uninstall from bottom of vehicle but I can't because of the tools (don't have a lot) and where I'm doing the job. The car doesn't run, hell the engine wont eveing turn over. I'm trying to find out what I have to do to drain the refrigerant to remove that line or if you guys have any suggestions on this matter, please.
Juanm

Discharging of referigerant requires a special recovery machine. For those who don't care, you can simply install a adaptor and discharge to the atmosphere.

Dont know why you would reply back like that, but that didn't help me a lot. This is my first time attempting this. Dont know what this machine is nor how to use it. I was just asking for some help. Yes, I do care, thats why I was asking?'S. Thank you and god bless.

Juanm
The machine is a very expensive equipment used by air cond specialist for keeping the freon from being released to the atmosphere. You would have to send your vehicle to shops that have it.