MITSUBISHI MIRAGE ENGINE PROBLEM

1998 Mitsubishi Mirage • 80,790 miles

My car runs fine when it's cold but when it warms up, it hesitates. So bad that I can't drive over 5 mph with it jerking and I have to pull over. The car cools down and it runs fine! No engine light comes on. It has new distributer cap, roter, plugs, wires, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, air filter and catalytic converter. PLEASE HELP!
Doogie6

Has the check engine light come on? Have you checked fuel pump pressure?

No check engine light at all so no code shows up. It only happens when it's warm and the fuel pressure is there when the car first starts in the morning. I can drive it to work when it's still cold outside but not when the day warms up.

Doogie6
Can anyone help me with this matter? I am really stuck as to what to try next.

Doogie6
Really. Not a one response! And you want people to pay for this service. What would I be paying for, the privilege of seeing my writing on the internet.
The one person who did respond, didn't even take the time to read my first post because his standard questions were already answered in it. And he has "expert" next to his name! Too funny.

Doogie6