REPLACED DRIVEBELT AND NOW THERE IS A LOUD SQUEALING NOIZE ON ACCELERATION AND RIGHT TURNS

1998 Mercedes Benz C230 • 239,500 miles

Mechanic recommended to replace belt as it appeared old and never done. I had no noise problems prior to replacing belt. But from the moment I picked up vehicle it made a loud screeching/squealing noise when I accelerate. I called him right back and he said it cant be the belt and must be something else. I took it back and he tried my old belt again and another new belt and he claims the noise is still present. His final answer was that its relating to the a/c compressor/clutch stating clutch part doesn't turn at same time - I dont understand any of this. All I know is I had no squeak problem prior to replacing belt. Any help is appreciated. The noise is kind of embarassing.
Anisah

Might be the wrong type Poly V belt

He used continental belt

Anisah
The belt is probably still loose-also it has to have the OEM part drive belt/s

He told me the belt he used was OEM? What exactly is OEM? How do I make sure it is an OEM part?

Anisah
SO I did some research and it is an OEM part 98 - Multi Rib Belt ContiTech. Can you confirm? What should I go back and ask him to do?

Anisah
Go to a dealership that fixes MB's