I HAVE A , I HAVE REPLACE THE O2 SENSOR THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BAD AND STILL GET A CODE READING "SLOW RESPONSE". MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STILL COMES ON AND STAYS ON. WHAT ELSE COULD BE WRONG?

1998 Mazda b4000 • 77,000 miles

A couple of weeks ago I had a blown head gasket, cracked head and a new head replaced on the drivers side of the engine and the passenger side head worked, and a valve job done on my B4000. After that the check engine light came on and I took my truck back to the mechanic and he read the code it said Bank 1 sensor 1 was "slow response". So I replaced the sensor on the drivers side and I still have the issue. What else could be wrong with my truck?
Rainyday2012

A code never identifies a bad part just a failed system.
Slow response could be from a vacuum leak and the sensor cannot keep up with the changes. It can also be a bad sensor but you already eliminated that possibility.

What were the long term trims with the freeze frame. Did the mechanic give you this info?

I am sorry but I don't understand your question to me. What were the long term trims with the freeze frame. Did the mechanic give you this info? But no he didn't give me any further information.

Rainyday2012
We need this info to help get to a resolution. It will tell us what is going on with the controls of the computer. Apparently, the o2 is trying to compensate for something and cannot do its job. We need those reading to help us help you.

In the meantime, check for any vacuum lines leaking, off or cracked.