HOW TO BYPASS A MODEL IMMORBALIZER

1998 Mazda 626 • 107,846 miles

Lost the real key for the vehicle got 1 but doe's not work and also don't know where the security light is. And could you describ or show what is an immorbalizer.
Avd

I have attached 5 pages with the entire Immoblizer resets and steering lock depending on how many ORIGINAL keys you have. It also has steps for when you don't have one, but be ready to pay a lot to have them programmed. I highly reccomend getting a bunch of keys and Electronic Fobs/Transmitters as they are cheap on EBAY in quantity and the dealer will charge one price no matter how many you program. So, you should get as many as possible when you have them flashed.
Also attached is FIG2 refered to in the intstructions.

Thanks for your reply just need more details where can I fine the security light and the immobilizer and if possible can you show want they look like or give me a dirgram thank will await for your reply

Avd
Okay, I am attaching the instructions to get to the security light in the instrument cluster as well as the wiring diagram. The secuirty light is denoted as, "SECURITY IND" ON WIRNG DIAGRAM.
THEN I ATTACHED A DAIGRAM WITH IMMOBILIZER LOCATION. IT IS DENOTED AS #10 IN DIAGRAM. IT IS BEHIND THE LEFT SIDE OF DASH NEAR KOINT BOX. Sorry I left Caps Lock on.

Take care.

Sorry, forgot to attach files.