98 DRIVE BELTS
1998 Kia Sephia • 4 cylinder Automatic •
Does anyone know how to replace drivebelts for a 1998 kia sephia? they both fell off so i have no idea the direction of the belts. i do have a kia book and it does give some examples but it doesnt say which way to put them on.
January 4, 2011.
January 4, 2011.
1. Loosen the generator mounting bolt and adjusting bolt.
2. Deflect the generator to achieve the specified deflection.
3. Tighten all bolts and recheck the tension.
1. Remove the A/C and P/S drive belt, if equipped.
2. Loosen the generator mounting bolt and adjusting bolt.
3. Remove the generator belt.
4. Install the new generator belt and adjust it to specification.
5. Tighten all bolts to the specified torque.
27-38 ft-lb (37-52 Nm)
14-19 ft-lb (19-25 Nm)
6. Install the A/C and P/S drive belt, if equipped, and adjust to specification.
Hi there my obd2 scanner says po741 on my 2005 toyota corolla with 124k miles. I have been reading so many conflicting answers about what the problem could be or the symptoms it should ...
5 answers • 2005 Toyota Corolla • 125,000 miles
1997 ranger 4r44e ...the torque converter is locked up... just before it locked up i could take off ramp on freeway and making a left turn to cross freeway it would slip like it went to...
1 answer • 1997 Ford Ranger • 148,000 miles
1998 Honda Acc. EX V6 1/2 qt. low on trans fluid added two days ago. When starting from red light or stop trans slips, sometimes. If I accelerate slowly all is ok. Today check engine ...
1 answer • 1998 Honda Accord • 1,110,000 miles
1996 Ford Explorer 2WD mileage: 85,000. I am going to change the transmission fluid for the second time in the vehicle. I had no problems the first time, however I only drained the ...
2 answers • 1996 Ford Explorer • 85,000 miles