WILL NOT START ASD PROBLEM?

1998 Jeep TJ • 6 cylinder 4WD Manual • 20,000 miles

My 2998 jeep wrangler will not start there is no power going to the fuel pump so we replaced that still would not work engine turns over fine but wont start. Then randomly it worked for about two months and stopped again got it home by putting a little fuel in the throttle body and it started up and ran for about a week again with no problems then stopped all together can not get it running not. Fuel pump still not starting so I tried moving the horn ASD and fuel pump relays around in different combinations still will not start any ideas?
Panzer

Do you hear the fuel pump come on when you turn key to run?-If not could be the computer controlled of the fuel pump relay-Try direct battery power to the fuel pump connector and see if it'll come on-

Hey the fuel pump is not kicking on at all and im at school at the moment my dad is coming up with some new relays and ill try that when he gets here

Panzer