CONVERTIBLE - INERTIA SWITCH

1998 Jaguar XK8 • V8 2WD Automatic • 73,000 miles

I'm having a similar issue to the one described in this post... http://www.2carpros.com/questions/jaguar-xj8-1998-jaguar-xj8-car-turns-over-then-stalls
However, I can not find an inertia switch. I have a 1998 Jaguar XK8 convertible. Does being a convertible make a difference in this switch's location?
I removed the passenger kick panel and also checked in the fuse box door on the dash at the passenger side. Thank you.
Dhilton2001

Located next to left fascia fuse box

Docfixit
I just checked it out and can't find it there either. Are we talking about the same thing? I was under the impression that I was looking for a switch like the one shown here... http://images.whisystems.com/smartpages/partinfo_resize/DUS/D1876D.jpg
All I'm seeing are relays and fuses.... no switch or anything else that can be pressed / reset.

Dhilton2001
That is where it is next to fuse box. What is problem?

Docfixit
Check the end of the dash. Here is what it looks like.

Wrenchtech
Thank you for your responses. In my stressed out frenzy, I didn't even notice that the switch was right in front of me. I depressed the button (which did click), but the car still won't turn over.
As I said earlier, my issue was similar to an earlier one that was posted. Yesterday, someone came here to buy my car. I started it and backed it out of the garage. Then the potential buyer shut it off for whatever reason, and attempted to re-start it. Only this guy was cranking the key back and forth and pumping the gas until I yelled at him to stop! Since then it won't start. I thought it may be flooded, so I tried cranking it while going full throttle a few times, and I let it sit overnight thinking that may "dry it out".

Dhilton2001
Neeed a test light or volt meter? Engine compartment fuse box check fuse 4, 5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 18
IN trunk box check fuse 3, 7

Docfixit