FORD TAURUS MAINTENANCE PROBLEM

1998 Ford Taurus • 350,000 miles

I was checking the spark plugs and one of them had a little rust on it, I don't know if this is because that spark plug(2) is not functioning or the wire is not working right. When the engine is running and in park, it starts shaking, would the spark plug problem be causing this too?

KEPT UP WITH "SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE"?

THIS ALONE ............MAY PREVENT MANY AWFUL AND TERRIBLE THINGS FROM HAPPENING TO YOUR RIG!

WHY WAIT TILL........"MULTIPLE POSSIBILITIES" COULD BE EATING AT YOUR CAR?.......AND YOU WONDER???.........WHICH ONE?

WHY AM I STRANDED IN THE DESERT, WITH PLENTY OF FOOD AND WATER..........WITH MY INLAWS???.......$40-$100 WISELY SPENT NOW, MAY SAVE YOU FROM A $200 SHOP REPAIR AND $150 TOW BILL LATER!!!................SEE MY LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

"CATCH UP"!!!!!!

THIS MAY VERY WELL FIX YOUR PROBLEMS NOWI WILL ADMIT PMCS (MILITARY FOR "PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE, CHECKS AND SERVICES) MAY NOT CURE EVERYTHING.........STUFF JUST DOES "BREAK" ALL ON IT'S OWN

IN THE MILITARY, LEAST WHEN I WAS IN, A "2404" WAS FILLED OUT DAILY AS A VEHICLE WAS DRIVEN---IT IS SORTA RARE TO FIND A MILITARY VEHICLE "LACKING SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE".........IT'S NOT OFTEN YOU SEE ONE "BROKE DOWN"!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR SITUATION IS

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASEBEFORE YOU DO----I MAY BE HELPFUL IN SHOWING YOU HOW TO SAVE SOME $$$

...................OR KEEP ON A-DOIN' IT THE WAY YOU AREMY JEEPS WILL BE HERE FOREVER!

YOUR TURN