TRANNY IS STUCK IN GEAR

1998 Ford Escort • 144,000 miles

1998 ford escort 5 speed standard transmission stuck in gear. When stick is in neutral still in gear. When clutch is let out car bogs down and stalls this transmission problem started when my right front caliper started to freeze up while I was driving. I down shifted into 2nd gear to get enough power to get off the road then the shift problems started.

I replaced the calipers and hoses rotors and pads. The brakes are fine now but the transmission is stuck. No matter where I move the shifter if I let out on the clutch the motor bogs and wants to stall like the brake is on but it is not. If you shut the car off and push in the clutch the car rolls easily. What can I look for? Did something in the transmission break?
Unscarred785

Sounds like you burned out the clutch-if you're accelerating from a stop and the car is not moving as normal as it should be fore the problem the clutch is burned out--clutch assembly should be in order-