TRANSMISSION WONT CHANGE TO 4TH GEAR

1998 Dodge Truck

I have a 1998 dodge ram 1500. My transmission wont change to 4th gear. I changed the governor solenoid and pressure sensor and speed sensor and nothing happened. I also noticed that when I press the od button it doesnt turn on but so do other stuff like when im not wearing seat belt the lwarning light doesnt turn on eitjer. Only check engline light and gas light turn on. Transmission came from a 2500. Thank you
Irizarrychristian12yahoocom

Get the code for us.

Sounds like an internal failure in the clutch or valve body

How do I get the code?

Go to a parts store and have them pull it for you. Do not let them sell you any parts. They are salesman, not technicians

Theres no code for it. The check engine light is on because of the oxygen sensor but that was it

Ok, we are back to internal issue with trans.

My truck is an automatic

I know. It is an internal issue either with clutches or valve body.

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that my OD button doesnt turn on?

Yes, that is part of it and will be determined when the failure is identified.

Why do you think my OD button doesnt turn on. I checked it and it has power running to it.