PICKUP WILL NOT START.

1998 Dodge Ram • 111,000 miles

I have a 1998 Dodge series 3500 pickup truck with a V-10 engine. The truck ran perfect until I let a friend use it. The bottom rad hose fell off, I replaced it and the truck ran fine. I put over 1500 miles on it in 3 days towing a trailer up and down the mountains of Pa with no problems. My friend used it again and only went 10 miles and the bottom hose came off again, only this time the truck will not start at all. It'll turn over, but won't start. Another friend of mine stated that a Dodge p/u has a shut down sensor on it somewhere that'll keep the engine from blowing up in case of overheats. 1). Where is the sensor (if so equipped), 2). How can I by-pass it in order to start the truck and bring it home after I fix the hose problem?

Shal ' aam
AAPiY
Mike

P.S, The rad is only 2 yrs old. New hoses and clamps were installed at the time also.
BigcrazyMike

Tell freind to get their own truck.

Fixitmr
I need an intelligent answer, not a smart-assed response to my inquiry.
If you can not provide me with one, than please refrain from any responses.
Shal ' aam
AAPiY
Mike

BigcrazyMike
Actually another member was answering when I looked at question so I just tried to add humor but I guess he quit and punked me.

Fixitmr
Tell freind to take to shop and get it fixed?

Fixitmr