ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT IS WRONG?

1998 Dodge Neon • 130,000 miles

A few days ago I was driving and when I started turning while on the brake I noticed that it was difficult to turn the steeringwheel. Yesterday I was driving and when I took a corner it sounded like my left front tire was flat and I could hear one of the tires sliding across gravel. It felt like the left front was not turning with the right front. Also when the car is in park and I turn the wheel you can hear something popping once I turn the wheel so far. I was told it was the tierod but I wasn't sure so I figured I would try to find some help on this website.
Melvindoo92

Without seeing it, it makes sense but you need a shop to visually check it to confirm.

It ended up bein my tierod end. It broke away from the steering knuckle. Its fixed but now I can hear a grinding in the right front. I dont hear it when im on the throttle though. Im guessing the bearings in the cv-joint are bad.

Melvindoo92