I HAVE A SE AND THE LIGHTS FOR THE REAR WINDOW DEFROST AND REAR WIPER BLINK CONSTANTLY AND WHEN I TURN THE HEATER FAN ON THERE IS A CLICKING SOUND BY THE FUSE PANEL

1998 Dodge Caravan • 265,000 miles

Electrical problem?
Jwjasper

They are indicating there is a trouble code stored in the computer regarding the HVAC. You need to have the computer scanned to identify what the problem is coming from.

With engine on set blower motor to high, set mode position **** to panel (i.E. Full left), open all A/C outlets, set temperature to cold (both levers if so equipped). Now press the wash and rear wiper buttons on the A/C panel simultaneously for 5 seconds (until all LED's light). This should get the test started. Assorted lights on this panel will flash as different tests are run. Eventually if the tests are passed the rear wiper LED should be the only light flashing. Push the rear wiper button to exit test mode and you should be home free.

Vipergg