DAIHATSU TERIOS NOISE PROBLEM

1998 Daihatsu Terios

I was driving my terios as normal when suddenly it staarted to judder badly it felt and sounded like I had a flat tyre but when I got out the car and checked the tyres were all fine I got back in it and drove it at a slow speed after a couple of miles it started to run fine again I took it for a little drive again today and its still juddering but not as bad as it did last night does anyone know what could be wrong ith it
Loverblelisa

The symptom description is not sufficient for us to understand the problem and make any comments.

You need to explain the symptoms with more details.

The car was driving like it should do then suddenly started making a rumbling noise and juddering (shaking) like it was going over a rumble strip it felt like it would if you were driving fast with a flat tyre so I stopped the car and checked to see if any of the tires were flat but they wernt so I got back in the car and drove it at a slow speed the car was still juddering(shaking) and rumbleing but after I drove the car a couple of miles up the road it went back to normal and was driving like it should do again but when I took it out this morning it started rumbleing and juddering (shaking) again but not as bad as it did the night before

Loverblelisa
You are repeating your question with no additional information and that is not going to help.
Where is the noise and juddering coming from?
Does shifting to neutral when problem occurs makes any difference?