CHRYSLER CIRRUS BATTERY PROBLEM

1998 Chrysler Cirrus • 114,000 miles

I had a problem with the regulator in the pcm so I changed it the car started for a few seconds the would die like it lost fire it did this about five times and now it wont even start I know its getting fire and its not showing any codes that will keep it from running I dont know whats wrong with it?
Jordanclymer

Did you use a new pcm? That is a must. Did you have it flashed? That must be done for it to run

I bought it used it would run untill the battery died cause it still wasnt charging so I got another used one with the warrenty thats the onethat was doin what I told you but they told me it didnt have to be flashed as long as the vin #s matched the car could it be somethin in the main computer instead of the pcm?

Jordanclymer
Canot use used computers on obd 2 cars. There is a vin mismatch that prevents the vehicle from running. It may or may not take a flash but must be flashed. A used car junkyard will tell you anything for a sale

Ohh I was told that by a local mechanic but with a new one I willl have to have it flashed?

Jordanclymer