FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS, I USE MY EVERY DAY, BUT SOME TIMES ON SAT. AND SUN. IT WILL NOT BE USED, ON MONDAY IT WOULDNT START UNTIL I SPRAYED CARB CLEANER IN AIR BOX, FUEL PUMP WAS 45 PSI, TURN KEY ON OFF ON A FEW TIMES PRESURE WILL COME UP STA

1998 Chevrolet Truck • 23,200 miles

Starts on carb cleaner, 45 psi fuel pump, so I replaced fuel reg. Still not starting, but if I turn key on off on off a few times and build up presure it will start, so I replaced fuel pump 2 weeks ago, everything worked good until it rained then I went to leave work no start, had weak spark so next day at lunch still no start, I replaced cap and rotor, started up ran good until today {2 days} no start, I left key on and climbed up under hood I could hear a faint clicking coming from plentem whear wires go in, I taped on it with my ring it stoped I got out from under hood reached thru window cranked over a half turn and started, drove it around block, shut off started a few times, you got any ideas of what I should try next? Could it be pluged up injectors? But when it is running it has great power.

Waggy62

Check the fuel pressure when the problem is occurring.

Rivermikerat