WHAT DO I NEED TO CHECK OR REPLACE?

1998 Chevrolet Tahoe • 208,413 miles

I have a 98 chevy tahoe 4WD 5.7 liter engine. My trouble is a couple of weeks ago my tahoe started to idle rough then bogg down and stall, it also began to overheat.I had figured it might be my fuel filter so I changes it. The problem continued so I got the code checked and it said my problem was my coolant temperture sensor. I talked to a few people who usually help me with matinence on my tahoe and they said to try cleaning the throttle body, change out the coolant temperture sensor, thermostat, and the idle air control vavle. I have change and cleaned it all but the problem still persists. I am hoping that it isnt my fuel pump. Do you have any ideas on what I might need to do?
ive also noticed a coolant leak by the throttle body but I cant see where exactly its coming from
Ahastings88

What was the code number? Did anyone check for a vacuum leak?

P0117 and everyone who usually helps is outta town so no one has checked for a vacuum leak.

Ahastings88
117 is a coolant sensor code. Could be wiring, sensor, thermostat.

You need a shop with a scan tool to monitor the sensor voltage when it is cold and hot to see the actual readings.

Ive changed the coolant temperture sensor and the thermostat. Could coolant system be my problem rather than anything to do with the fuel system?
Or am I trying to rule the coolant system out?

Ahastings88
Did it get tested before the replacement or did you just throw the part at it? You need freeze frame data to see the readings when the failure occurred. As you see, the sensor did not cure the issue and further diag time is required to find the fault.