CHEVY STRANGE POPPING AND GRINDING NOISES.

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 180,000 miles

When I bought my car everything worked fine. Go figure that everything would start to fail. First I had to replace a motor mount. (Left side) Mechanic said I should replace all of them, but at the time I didnt have the money. After about two months it started to make a grinding noise in the passenger side front corner. So we thought it was the other mounts going bad. Replaced second mount. (Right side) Did fine for a while. Then started making the noise again, so replaced transmission mount. Did fine for a while. Still makes grinding noise. But now it makes a popping noise when I crank the car and when I take off from a start. But it will also make the popping while driving or turning, or slowing to a stop or even just putting the car in gear. Please help me. We have checked everything that we know to check?
Thagardf

Check the driveaxles CV Joints/Boots