CHEVROLET BLAZER GAS PROBLEM

1998 Chevrolet Blazer • 289,000 miles

The ignition is no working right, put bath gas in, gas tank it have being em-ti, clean all the ingectors, and steel doesn't star, some time, does start but it turn of train to start it one more time but it turn of, after a wail tried one more time and allot of white smoke came out the pipes, and doesn't stay one, stare like is out of gas and turn of, what is the problem
Marthagann

Check the fuel pressure if its within specs-sounds like the engine is loaded with fuel -injector/s or regulator could be leaking

Thanks for you opinion. Sincerely: before the problem star my check en-gen light came on and the diagnostic constantly came with the oxygen
sensor, gas cap and other problems. Change the sensor and cap. Grown right and light cam-back, I file it up with gas last 4 weeks ago and treble starring, grown like doesn't have gas, a was on-the side of the word call told truck, next day star no problem but we can't kepi t gowning(
what is the pressure specs sup-oust to read?)

Marthagann
What is the engine liter?

The check engine light say something about also the gas cups the oxygen sensor and the, manifold

Marthagann
We need the exact code/s

I don't have the code/s any more, the codes was give to me for auto zone long time ago.I don't have a meter to read the codes.
I'm thanks fool for all the help, talking with my husband, he ask-me to let you know the please this-regard the smoke he is sure the problem is ignition (fuel), we have a 1989 Honda accord lxi the is my daughter and the Honda is doing the same thing run for the fist time, and turned of after few minuets running, if you tried it turn over one more time, but the more you tried the hard-it is to turn over, is the same sin-toms the blazer had. We had change the fuel pump, spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, the spark plugs cable, empty the gas tank, clean injectors, in the Honda we change the mutual relaid, the vehicle's only room few feet and it turns of, the next day if you try to start the vehicle you got no problem, but only for 10secuns and you problem start all over again. Please help me.

Marthagann
You need to provide us the fuel pressure in order to proceed and also go and review this walk thru link: