IDLE OR EMISSIONS???

1998 Chevrolet Blazer • 225,000 miles

I recently replaced my plugs about a month ago. That is all. About two weeks ago about 2/3 of the time when I put my vehicle in park it turns off instead of idling.
Also, I have a turn signal harness with cruise control and windshield wipers in one. For some reason my blinker relay clicks as if my turn signal is on, but it is not. Sometimes if I play with the switch a little it will stop. However if I put my foot on the break it will also stop.
Could this be a short in the system harness or what? I have already changed out the relay switch and it still does it.
Patricksworld72

The blinker problem is probably the switch as the brake lights also go though that. The other try cleaning your throttle plate on both sides with choke cleaner and iac hole. That may cure your idle problem otherwise scan for codes and check fuel pressure with a gauge

Thank you for your response. However as I said prior. I already replaced the switch and it still sounds as if the blinker is on even when it is not. The only way it stops is if I put my foot on the break.

As far as the thottle plate I will give that a shot.

Patricksworld72
You didn't say you replaced the switch you said you play with it. Was it the proper switch or off another truck it may be wired wrong. Also check connection you may have disturbed one of them check your body to battery ground and engine to body as well.