ELECTRICAL

1998 Cadillac Catera • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 115,000 miles

I have a 1998 catera and several electrical problems have developed firs the fan will not turn off I have to pull the relay out to turn it off then later the dash gauges and speedometer, tach, temp, fuel and lights went out all of the sudden I switched out the body control module but still nothing what is wrong with it
Tvidaurreta

Out of the three fans, which ones are staying on, and which relay are you removing? Swap the relay that you are removing with one that is similar color/part number, and see what happens. For the cluster issues, check the HZD fuse in the fuse block that is under the knee bolster, under the steering wheel.

Factoryjack
Thanks the HZD fuse solved the dash trouble I can't tell you for sure which it is the 6th relay in the block according to the cover but I replaced it with a new on and that didn't fix it

Tvidaurreta
You didn't specify which fan(s) is/are staying on.

Factoryjack