I WANTED TO KNOW IF REPLACING THE CRANK SENSOR ON MY WOULD BE EASY LABOR AND WHAT IS A GOOD PRICE RANGE I CAN EXPECT TO PAY?

1998 Acura RL • 200,000 miles

I just want to get a good idea of how long the labor would take. Its a 98 acura r.L.
Hca2e

The timing belt and camshaft pulley has to come off so it is not an easy job. The labor time should be about 3 hours.

If u have the time nd the nerves do it yo self I try to do all my own work nd I don't knw anything bout imports but I fix all my own problems by askin ppl fo info I fix it myself because next time it happens I knw wat to do nd wat to look fo its problems start to happen

Acuralegend187
Some work requires more than nerves. You need the correct tools and equipments. Honda/Acura engines requires special tools for holding the crankpulley or a high torqued impact wrench. Any mistake with the timing belt installation can mean disaster. This job is NOT for the normal DIY. You need to be an experienced one.