ACURA INTEGRA SPARK PROBLEM

1998 Acura Integra • 170,000 miles

I just bought the car and do not have prior service records. Approx 170,000km on the motor.
98 acura integra gs. Timing belt replaced 20,000km ago. I just replaced the spark plugs to NGK iridiums and they are gapped to.044 as per spec, new fuel filter, the car has a high flow exhaust system. It is pulling code 74- random misfire on cylinder 4. Looking at the spark plugs it appears to be running lean. I have 87 octane fuel in the car currently.

Car was sputtering and idling rough after 300 kms on the highway today. After starting it 6 hours later it did not sputter but I am still getting the same code.

I do not have a timing light to check with, but after reading different articles I believe that it is advanced beyond spec possibly causing it to run lean?
Any suggestions of how to fix this issue?

If you think it is the ignition timing, you would need to get a timing light to check. Misfiring for cylinder 4 could be due to a fault with the EGR system. Have it chacked.