STARTIGN PROBLEM

1997 Saturn SC2 • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 163,462 miles

I have 1997 saturn sc2 with a starting problem. It starts fine when it is cold. If you go somwhere shut the car off and then come right back out to try to restart the car it wont start not even turn over. The radio and all electrical turn on but the cart wont turn over. Once the car sits a while then it will start fine. Im kinda of lost ive tested the battery, started, coils ignition module, and replaced the spark plugs. Any ideas
Farmer2010

It sound's like a bad starter to me you check it when it's working and it's going to test good. Then when it get's hot the solenoid stop's working. What your going to have to do is jack up the front of the car. Put it on jack stand's start it up till it get's hot and won't turn over. Then get a test light go under the car have someone turn the key to the start position while you test for power at the starter to the small purple wire. If you have power there and it's not cranking over bad starter.