97 OLDS WITH NO ELECTRICAL POWER

1997 Oldsmobile LSS • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 190,000 miles

I have a 97 oldsmobile lss. Problem is that there is no electrical power anywhere past battery. Battery is new. Connections at terminals clean and solid. On the positive terminal, there are two cables. The smaller one goes to the alternator so I was able to check that I have juice to that point, which I do. Other than that, the car is dead. Nothing working. When I connect the batter terminals to the batter, there is no arcing at all, so I can tell there is no draw. I unhooked the battery and hooked up a battery charger directly to the neg and positive cables and put on trickle charge but meter on charger indicated like it was a complete open circuit. Is there a main power relay / fuse that I am unaware of? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Buschfamily