CRANKS BUT NOT START

1997 Mazda 626 • 2,230,000 miles

Alternator problem, after fixed and tested ok, the electrician about changing the battery when the engine is running asked me to raise the throtle while removing the terminal of the battery, immediately it resulted to a high voltage and the car refuse to start again. We have tried the plug but it did not produce shock. Could this kind of problem affect the pcm? If yes can the pcm be repair? Because when the pcm is fixed, the battery, oil and ABS indicator lights appears on the dashboard. Pls assist me
Andy akas

Whydid he want to remove the battery cable while it was running?Thats a good way to spike and ruin the pcm you cant remove the battery cable while the car is running on a computer controled car. Have you checked all the fuses?

The guy is not a qualified electrician. He should not have done that.

We have checked all the fuses, they are ok

Andy akas
Is the engine running now?
Did you check the charging of the alternator? You need a voltmeter to do that.

It is not running, no spark in d plug, when ignition is on, the vehicle with a key logo don't appear on the dashboard. It is only the ABS, battery and oil logo that appears

Andy akas
Remove the PCM and check the circuitboard for signs of shorting and burnt smell.

I have done that, there is no smell of burnt and no shorting

Andy akas
Let us start all over again with the basics.
Which engine do you have?
Do you have a voltmeter or test light?
Does the Check Engine Light comes on when ignition switch is turned on?

V4, test lamp, engine check light don't on when ignition is on

Andy akas
Attached are the PCM schematics.
At the PCM, turn ignition switch on and ground terminal # 2 (Blue) with a test light and note if the MIL comes on.

Turn O/D on/off and note if the indicator in dash works.

If answer is NO to both above, check Meter Fuse (15 A ) underdash.