STALLING PROBLEMS

1997 Lincoln Continental • V8 FWD Automatic • 110,000 miles

I have a 1997 lincoln continental w/ a valet remote start and the v8 in-tech front wheel drive. When I first start it up for the day it starts right up with absolutely no problem at all. Everything sounds fine and it drives like it's new. But when im done driving and I shut her off I have to get back in it about 10 minutes after I shut her off or it wont stay started. Than I have to wait like a hour or rev the heck out of it (which I dont like to do) when I do get somewhere and come back out about 30 minutes later. Like when I head to the store. I get there, park, go in, and by the time I come back out it will have a problem staying started. I was told it could be something in the fuel or the throttle body needs cleaned. Any ideas of what this problem is is highly appreciated. I googled it and havent found a thing. Thanks.
Niknik1210

Also when I do get to driving after awhile of it I hear a scraping squeak grinding noise. Was told that was the backing plates behind the wheel.

Niknik1210