INJECTORS NOT PULSING? AND NO POWER TO THE FUEL PUMP/RELAY

1997 Isuzu Rodeo • 200,000 miles

On my way home from washing the motor down after replacing the waterpump, It just suddenly died. After getting it home, I checked the fuel pump and I'm getting no power. I checked the fuses and the relay. I'm also not getting any power to the fp relay when placing the key in the "on" position. I would spray starter fluid and it would run shortly so I'm getting spark. I then jumped the fp relay just to prime the motor to see if I could get it to run and it still wouldn't start. I have replaced the computer and still does the same thing. I checked the key ignition harness and it seems alright. I'm on the brink of torching this thing. Any help would be much appreciated.
Nckiolb

Any engine sensors in area you washed? How did you wash it?

Fixitmr
Pretty much washed everything with a pressure washer. It's been sitting for about 6 months now and I just got it running. Let it idle about 20min and it ran very well. I went to put it in gear and drove about 10 feet and died. Checked the fuses and the 15a "engine device" fuse was blown. I replaced it and it fired back up. And went to put it in reverse and it blew. Now as soon as I put the key in the "on" position it blows. Why would it be doing this now?

Nckiolb