HONDA CIVIC ENGINE PROBLEM

1997 Honda Civic • 129 miles

The engine is a 00 Si DOHC VTEC. I took it to Autozone to have them diagnosis it. It cam back with codes: PO123, PO113, PO118, PO452, and PO450. I replaced the ECT brand new about a month ago, the IAT brand new two days ago, and will replace the TPS tonight. When it tries to do a cold start, the engine bogs when it does finally start. To get it to start at all, the colder it gets, the harder I have to press on the gas to get it to start. Then when it does start, it bogs and loses power. I have to jam on the gas to keep it going. Once the car warms up, it runs smoothly and completely fine. There is just a small idling surge it does, but it has done that since I got it (since April of 2012). I haven't checked the ECU for loose grounds yet. Is there any suggestions you might have?

I work two jobs and go to school full time. I can't afford not to have a car right now. Please help ASAP.
Paige134369