DO YOU ADD COOLANT OR WATER TO INCREASE/DECREASE FREEZE AND BOILING POINTS

1997 Ford Expedition • 220,201 miles

I just did coolant flush. My freeze and boiling points are not accurate. Do I add coolant or water to increase/decrease freeze and boiling points?
Roycar71

You use antifreeze/coolant -just use 50/50 Mix-unless you're in a real cold weather-then you use 70/30 mix

I just used coolant because vehicle could not get full capacity after I did a flush. So I put in just coolant to makeup difference of diluted fluid left over after flush. Thanks.

Roycar71
TOO MUCH ANTIFREEZE---WILL FREEZE. AS WELL AS TOO LITTLE

I MIX MINE 70% ANTIFREEZE/ 30% WATER, OUT OF MY JEEP IN J. UGS/ CONTAINERS AND THEN, POUR IT IN TILL FULL. ADDING MORE LATER, USING THIS THEORY, ALWAYS MAINTAINS 70/30---NO MATTER WHAT. NO GUESSING. ALWAYS CORRECT. CAPACITY DOES NOT MATTER, THE PERCENTAGE NEVER VARIES!

THE "CRAP METHOD" I SEE SO MANY DO IS, POUR IN A J. UG OF ANTIFREEZE, THEN FINISH FILLING WITH WATER, THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE PERCENTAGE IS, AS THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CAPACITY IS. THEN THEY STRUGGLE WITH THE "TESTER", THEN HAVE TO DRAIN THE JUICE DOWN TO MAKE MORE FIT

WHY HASSLE WITH IT LIKE THIS?