ITS NOT THE BATTERY BUT IT WONT START

1997 Ford Expedition

I have a ford expedition and we went to walmart and it started fine. Well when we tried to leave it wouldnt. I tried a brand new battery and the lights will come on but it wont crank up. What could it be
Shannabowen

Do you have a multimeter to do some testing?

SEE IF ANY OF THIS HELPS

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-plymouth-breeze-wont-car-start

RETURN WITH GOOD NEWS

DIDN'T SEE YOU AT THE BACK DOOR saturntech9!

HAD TO CONFINE MY CANINE IN THE BEDROOM. WHEN THE DOOR BELL ACTIVATED

STARTED THIS POST BEFORE I FOUND OUT I WAS NEEDIN' TO SWITCH RELIGIONS AT THE FRONT DOOR

FINALLY AFTER PUTTING UP THE HALL "FENCE", THEN RELEASING MY BEAST (NOW HEARD A LOT CLOSER. BUT STILL UNSEEN)

THEM FOLKS FINALLY WENT AWAY

I FINISHED THE POST. SUBMITTED. AND THERE YOU WERE!

HERE'S "THE BEAST" ATTACKING FUNNY NOISES THAT MY RADIATOR WAS MAKING

Iam at the front door not back door unless you were refering to the boys at the front door?That's why you said I was at the back door?

ACTUALLY IT WAS 2 GALS AT THE FRONT DOOR---YOU "SNUCK" IN THE BACK AND POSTED AHEAD OF ME!

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS EXPERT INTERFACE WORKS---I GO TO A NEW POSTING AND IT SAYS, "STOOOOP, SATURN GUY IS ALREADY HERE!"---SO. THEN I JUMP ON A VACANT ONE. IT MUST NOT SAY ANYTHING WHEN SOMEBODY ELSE CLICKS ON IT, OR EVERYBODY JUST IGNORES IT.I EVEN SEE WHERE OTHER FOLKS HAVE "SNATCHED UP" MULTIPLE POSTS ALL AT ONE TIME. KINDA "GREEDY". HUH?

Yeah I think what happens is mutiple unclosed windows that people are still in the questions. So lets hear from shannabowen?