CAR WONT START

1997 Ford Escort • 113,000 miles

I trying to repair 97 ford escort for neighbor he said in the last couple weeks the car would run til it got hot then shut off til it cooled down and start back up then the other day it cut off and wont start at all now. We have replaced crank sensor, cam sensor, spark plugs, wires it's getting good spark it's getting fuel I cleaned the fuel injectors it's got good compression and fuel presser a code came up p-1131 which is o2 sensor bank 1or fuel injectors can the o2 sensor cause it not to start? It cranks but wont start or what else could be the problem?
William473

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

An oxygen sensor wil not prevent the engine from starting-

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems
with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing
belt/chain.