CAR DIES WHEN USING ELECTRICAL THINGS

1997 Ford Escort • 136,000 miles

When I use the radio, headlights, wiper, or the ac, the car starts to miss like it going to die. There are no problem lights coming on. If I turn the car off it won't start back up.I wait like 20 mins and she starts like there was never a problem. But as soon as I use the stuff mentioned above it acts like it going to die. Headlights are extreemly low.I replaced the alternator, and the batttery. Plus the battery terminals. I reall want to know what is going on.
Cnggurl7

What is the voltage at the battery with the motor running?

Last week when the battery was checked it was alittle over 12 12 4 I belive it is a 12 volt battery

Cnggurl7
Should be 14 to 14.5 volts. You may have a failed alternator.

Takin car to advanced auto and having everything checked over again. Same place I bought the altanator last week. This is going to make the 3rd altanator I have put on this car. Bought one last weel at a different place, and put it on and the battery light kept coming on so took it back to the place and they told me the reguator was back. Went to advanced and bought one lastweek to remind ya. Car worked excelent for a week. And now today when it was raining had to have my wipers on and headlight. And damn bear killed my car while driving. So I shut everything off. And the car worked fine. So are sure that it maybe the altanator? Or could it be something electrical? Hmmm

Cnggurl7
I doubt 3 alternators can be bad. Get a shop, not a parts store, to check it for you. It may be a power issue to the alternator not allowing it to charge properly.

Ok thanks. So it could be either the battery itself of the altanator? I'm sorry for askin all these questions but I'm a women, and all I know about a car is put the key in and go. Lol. So what exactly is a power issue? Could it possiably be a bad wire or something? I don't understand cause last time when there was something wrong with the nantor the battery light cam on. This time. No light. No nothing. Just draining all the juice from my car

Cnggurl7
Get a shop to help you out. You have done as much as you can