TAHO WON'T START/TURNOVER.

1997 Chevrolet Tahoe • V8 4WD Automatic • 120,000 miles

My wife has a 97 Tahoe that won't turnover. I replaced the battery and that wasn't it. When I turn the ignition key on the dash lights come on and when I turn it to start the dash light remain on ( I thought they should go out). Could this be ans ignition switch or a fuse problem? Or is the starter/solenoid the likely culprit?
Grenneam

**No crank at all/nothing/nada when key is engage to starting position

Could be the starter, starter relay, park and neutral switch/transmission position switch and ignition switch assuming the battery condition and connections are good. Note: If it doesn't apply disregard.

Thanks for the reply Rasmataz. Yeah, no nothin! No Click - Nothing! BUT. We finally had it towed to mechanic I trust and it took him all of about 6 minutes to find the problem. On, I guess, some Tahoe's there is an Anti-Theft plug located next to the steering column (bad place) that breaks the ignition circuit to the solenoid. Post mortem analysis theorizes that my wife probably bumped it with her knee getting in or out and broke the link. No mention of this plug in the owners manual that I could find. Anyway All's well in Tahoe land today. Thanks again for you reply and efforts.

Grenneam