WHY WON'T THE ENGINE START IF IT FIRES UP N ROLLS OVER

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier

1997 cavalier fires up but won't start, it only starts when fuel is thrown in the throttle body. Car turns over good. Fuel regulator changed and fuel pump and fuel filter, wires checked and good fuel pump got primed up. Still nothing injectors are working.
Travette91

What is the exact fuel pressure?Also you checked the injectors for pluse with a noid light?

The fuel pressure is normal I placed a new fuel pressure regulator in the car and the pulse was checked all injectors are working

Travette91
That makes no sense if you have good fuel pressure which is how much psi?Also the injectors are pulsing but wont start?But will start when spraying carb spray in the throttle body?

41-45 psi probably over looked one of the injectors? Cud it be a crank sensor problem?

Travette91
If it was a crank sensor issue you wouldnt have spark and it wouldnt start even with carb spray.

So more than likely it's probably the injectors the pressure is good

Travette91
Could it Also be the PCM?

Travette91
So all the injectors are pulsing?You did check it with a noid light each harness and the pulses while cranking?Also what lead up to the no start?

I checked um wrong then will re-check. Firstly the car was runnin on 3 cyclinders which cause the catalytic converter to clogged. Changed the ignition coil pack and changed the fuel pressure regulator cause car was runnin rich in gas. It would stall and cut off n start right back up so I changed the fuel pump yesterday into a new one along with the fuel filter. Originally when cranked I couldn't hear the fuel pump cut on that's why I assumed it went. Car would take long to strt in the m

Travette91
Checked the fuses and wiring with test light

Travette91